Saturday, March 23, 2013

Liebster Blog Award Nominees




In my previous post about being nominated for the Liebster Blog Award,  I promised to have a separate post about the nominees that I picked, and here it is. Before we get into that, you can read about my award Q&A here.

Let me begin by listing my criteria for picking the 11 blogs for this award.






  1. Based on Google Friend Connect, the blogs must have less than 200 followers.  For those bloggers that do not have GFC, I based the follower criteria on either Facebook likes or Google+ followers.
  2. I look at their contents and how much of their content relates to their blog description. You all know some of us follow certain blogs for their specific contents, and that's how I follow blogs. 
  3. I have looked at all the blogs that I follow as well as bloggers who commented on my blog then follow my first two criteria in selecting the 11 blogs.
  4. Most importantly (to me), these blogs that I picked are blogs that spoke to me, struck my fancy, made me all warm and fuzzy inside.  Be it a post that related to me, or the blogger herself who has become a friend.  This is the MOST important criteria!
OK OK I must stop there with the stupid criteria, I am sure y'all don't really wanna know how I picked them! 

Here are the 11 questions I ask my nominees

  1. What made you start your blog?
  2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
  3. What inspires you?
  4. Can you give one advice to fellow bloggers? 
  5. What is the most important thing/person in your life?
  6. If you could live anywhere in the world under the best circumstances, where would it be and why?
  7. Are you a cat person or a dog person? 
  8. Do you have a role model? who?
  9. What is the one thing you cannot live without? (excludes all living things)
  10. What is your favorite comfort food?
  11. Ok, this question is purely for me hehe.  What do you think about my blog? (honest answers please, and if there is something I should improve on, do tell) 

Ladies and Gentlemen, without further ado, the nominees for the Liebster Blog Award are (in no specific order)


*drumroll* 


CONGRATULATIONS!!!!




2 comments :

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives