Friday, May 3, 2013

Infinity Scarf

I love scarfs, and my mom loves them too, so I thought I should make some for her.  I first made her a Cotton Pleated Scarf (check out the tutorial), then I thought I should make another one, well, I know infinity scarfs are so in these days, so I made one for mom.




When mom came to visit me last time, we went to the fabric store and she picked out this fabric in cotton, but I didn't end up making anything out of it, so I am using it to make this scarf! 

Let's see how I made it






Fabric (any fabric is good, but i like cotton and knits),  using one yard, cut the fabric in half length wise


sew the two pieces together, to create a long strip of fabric






Then sew the edges together, length wise, but leaving a few inches at the opening and end




Pin and Sew the opening and end together, right sides together









After you pinned the edges together, it does look weird, but don't worry



After that, turn it inside out through the opening


Pin the opening and top stitch it shut


That's it, you are done!


1 comment :

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives